Non-Psychoactive | THC-Free | Non-Addictive | Clinical Quality | Safe & Effective
Natural Revolutionary Pain Relief
Our CBD Clinic™ Health Care Practitioners Series product line is the first and only pharmaceutical grade CBD product that combines CBD-infused hemp extract (Charlotte’s Web) with FDA-approved topical pain relief products. This line of CBD is only available through licensed healthcare professionals.
*Cash/check for CBD purchases.
What is CBD?
CBD is one of many compounds, known as cannabinoids, extracted from the hemp plant. Research shows cannabinoids possess properties useful in the treatment of a wide variety of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases and disorders.
How Does CBD Work?
To understand how CBD works, it is important to understand the body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS), the most important system involved in establishing and maintaining overall health. The ECS is responsible for the regulation of sleep, appetite, immune system responses, mood, memory, inflammation control, and pain. CBD influences the ECS by attaching to certain receptors to produce a wide range of effects and wellness components throughout the body. This includes enhancing the immune system, aiding serotonin receptors for a sense of calm and focus, relief from stress, supporting healthy sleep cycles and helping in the recovery from exercise induced inflammation.
Not All Companies Maintain The Same Level Of Integrity
Unfortunately, there are not many regulations that control the manufacturing process, which means not all products are the same. Consumers should be cautious about which CBD brands to trust. The following subject matter included on this web page provides insight to ensure you are purchasing a safe, effective, and trusthworthy product instead of a potentially dangerous low-quality counterpart that may contain certain harmful toxins.
CBD Extraction Process
Companies who sell their products at extremely low prices may use cheaper methods when extracting. For example, some companies cut costs by extracting with petroleum-based toxic solvents such as butane or propane, which can be dangerous to your health. CBD Clinic products are extracted with CO2, a natural solvent, that the FDA has labelled SAFE for industrial extractions. CO2 has been used as an extraction solvent for years by food companies and is a safe approach for human consumption. The process allows for higher yields of CBD along with primary and secondary constituents of the hemp plant.
Why The Source Of Where Your CBD Is Grown Matters
The hemp plant readily absorbs anything present in the ground it was cultivated in, which is why heavy metals plague many forms of CBD sold on the market today. The plant will pull up toxins through its roots, so if the hemp was grown in land rich in heavy metals, or harmful additives like pesticides and chemical fertilizers, the oil yielded will reflect the amount of toxins absorbed, making it unsafe for human consumption.
CBD Clinic products are made with Charlotte’s Web whole-plant hemp extract which is harvested in soil that is tested and cleared before planting and once again after extraction for heavy metals and other contaminants. Our products are cultivated in FDA-registered facilities that follow the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) protocols. Receiving certification for GMP means the manufacturing process has achieved all requirements needed to produce a high quality, safe product under stringent standards and testing protocols that are fully monitored from start to finish.
What Is The Difference Between CBD and THC?
CBD often gets mixed up with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), however they both have very different properties. Though CBD and THC are both found in the hemp plant, they interact with the endocannabinoid system differently. CBD does not cause the mind altering nor habit forming effects, instead it influences the body to use its own endocannabinoids more effectively.
If CBD is processed incorrectly it can yield a high amount of THC. When purchasing CBD products it is important to know how much THC is present, it should never exceed more than 0.3%. CBD Clinic products only have a minuscule trace, some even fully devoid of THC, making it undetectable in blood or urine tests.
Why Should I Look For A Whole Plant CBD Product?
Quality CBD should use the whole plant (full spectrum), rather than using only one part (CBD isolates). This ensures that the oil contains not just CBD, but also the full range of primary and secondary components. This includes terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds that provide increased benefits over just CBD alone. We utilize all flowering portions of the plant in our products, and not discarded scraps of stem parts.
What Is The Difference Between CBD And Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seed oil is made by crushing the seeds of the hemp plant, and is mainly used for dietary purposes, or beauty care products. Hemp seed oil contains little to no CBD, therefore does not have the active ingredient known for its pain relieving properties.
What Makes CBD Clinic Products Different?
All of our CBD Clinic products combine FDA-approved analgesic (pain relieving) ingredients and are produced in FDA-compliant and audited manufacturing facilities. Our products are third party tested to ensure a high level of pure CBD without any harmful impurities.
The Natural Components Behind The Effectiveness Of CBD
The base formulations of CBD Clinic products combines 100% natural emollients (jojoba oil, organic beeswax, shea butter, cottonseed oil, and CBD hemp oil), effective analgesic active ingredients (menthol and camphor), powerful terpenes (eucalyptus, clove, and peppermint), and aromatic cannabidiol for rapid and lasting pain relief. The pure formulations of our products are readily absorbed by human skin and were selected and combined via a proprietary method to speed delivery of pain-relieving ingredients to the joints and muscles. Comparatively, some of the more inexpensive CBD products on the market contain low-quality synthetic ingredients for their base, including benzyl alcohol, acetyl alcohol, diglycol stearate, glyceryl monostearate, and petrolatum.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT BRAND OF CBD DOES BODYWORKS & LASER CLINIC CARRY?
- BodyWorks & Laser Clinic sells CBD Clinic™ Health Care Practitioners Series products. This CBD infused topical medication line is available without a prescription, but only through healthcare professionals.
WHAT IS CBD?
- CBD (cannabinoid) is extracted from the hemp plant.
- Research shows cannabinoids possess properties useful in the treatment of a wide variety of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases and disorders.
HOW DOES CBD WORK?
- The body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS), this important system is responsible for establishing and maintaining overall health, and regulating appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, sleep, immune system function, and inflammation.
- Hemp naturally produces more than 80 different cannabinoids and other valuable compounds which influence the ECS by attaching to certain receptors to produce a wide range of effects and wellness components throughout the body. This includes enhancing the immune system, aiding serotonin receptors for a sense of calm and focus, relief from stress, supporting healthy sleep cycles and helping in the recovery from exercise induced inflammation.
HOW DO I IDENTIFY A HIGH-QUALITY, SAFE, EFFECTIVE CBD PRODUCT?
- Not all companies maintain the same level of integrity and proven effectiveness. Unfortunately, there are not many regulations that control the manufacturing process. This means that different CBD brands may have different extraction methods in order to process CBD oil from hemp.
- Companies who sell their products at ridiculously low prices may use cheap methods when extracting CBD oil with toxic solvents such as propane and butane that can be dangerous to health.
- Instead of extraction with petroleum-based solvents such as butane or propane our products are extracted with CO2, a natural solvent, that the FDA has labelled safe for industrial extractions. This method is SAFE and provides a PURE end product.
WHY DOES THE SOURCE OF WHERE YOUR CBD IS GROWN MATTER?
- The hemp plant readily absorbs anything present in the ground it was cultivated in, which is why high safety and quality standards need to be employed to protect consumers.
- Harmful additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers and heavy metals undermine the quality and safety of CBD. The plant will pull up toxins through its roots where it stores or transforms any pollutants that could be in the soil. That’s why clean soil is non-negotiable.
- Our products are created with Charlotte’s Web Whole-Plant Hemp Extract which is harvested in soil that is tested and cleared for heavy metals and other contaminants prior to planting. The hemp is extracted and tested again for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, and microbial contamination.
- The CBD utilized in our products is cultivated in FDA-registered facilities that follow the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) protocols. Receiving certification for GMP means the manufacturing process has achieved all requirements needed to produce a high quality, safe product under stringent standards and testing protocols in place that monitor the product from start to finish.
WHY SHOULD I LOOK FOR A WHOLE PLANT/FULL SPECTRUM CBD PRODUCT?
- Using the whole plant, also called full spectrum is another quality of good CBD. Using the whole plant rather than only one part (CBD isolates) ensures that the oil contains not just CBD, but also the full range of primary and secondary constituents of the hemp plant. This includes terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids that are generally believed to work synergistically with CBD, making the benefits exponentially higher than CBD alone.
- The hemp used in our products is grown and harvested to utilize all flowering portions of the plant for highest quality materials, not discarded scraps of stem parts.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD AND THC?
- CBD often gets mixed up with THC, however they both have very different properties.
- CBD does not cause the psycho-active effects, nor change a person’s state of mind, but influences the body to use its own endocannabinoids more effectively.
- Our CBD is not mind altering nor is it habit forming.
HOW MUCH THC IS PRESENT IN THE CBD OIL?
- The optimal level of THC should not exceed more than 0.3%.
- The equipment needed to properly process CBD oil can be costly. If processed incorrectly it can yield a high amount of THC. Our CBD Clinic products only have a minuscule trace, if not are fully devoid of THC, making THC not detectable in blood or urine tests.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD AND HEMP SEED OIL?
- Hemp seed oil is used in many products today. Hemp seed oil is derived from the hemp seeds and are mainly used for dietary purposes, or beauty care products.
- CBD hemp oil is not the same thing as hemp seed oil, as it is extracted from one of hemp’s many different cannabinoids and have fundamentally different properties.
WHAT MAKES CBD CLINIC PRODUCTS DIFFERENT?
- All products are FDA-registered and made in an FDA-audited facility.
- Each formula has three foundational components (natural emollients, powerful terpenes, and aromatic cannabidiol) for delivering rapid and lasting relief from pain.
- They are made with natural ingredients for fast absorption. 100% natural emollients including jojoba oil, organic beeswax, shea butter, cottonseed oil, and CBD hemp oil to help speed absorption. These were selected and combined to help quickly deliver pain relieving ingredients into the skin.
- Many other CBD topicals use cheap synthetic ingredients for their base, including benzyl alcohol, acetyl alcohol, diglycol stearate, glyceryl monostearate, petrolatum.
- Formulation combines highly effective pain-relieving active ingredients (menthol and camphor) with additional terpenes (eucalyptus, clover, and peppermint) to help maximize relief. Terpenes are what produce the distinct aroma associated with each plant and are widely recognized for their therapeutic effects.
- All products are lab tested by third parties. This is meant to ensure safety and the proper concentration and purity of our products hemp extract.
ARE THERE ANY KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS?
- According to the World Health Organization, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential, and adverse effects are likely the result of interactions with other existing medications a person may be taking.
HOW MUCH CBD SHOULD I USE?
- This is a difficult question to answer because our customers find differences in their personal optimal dose. We suggest you start low and ease your way up until you find the daily level that works best for you.